Cloud Studio introduces its new tank monitoring solution allowing distributors of bulk lubricants, gases, fuels and virtually any other fluid to remotely monitor tank fill levels, knowing inventory in real time and optimizing purchasing processes and logistics delivery routes.
Through this solution, you can track the exact levels in your tanks at any time by being able to set alarms each time the defined thresholds are reached. It is important to note that the definition of thresholds has been developed based on practices recommended by the Petroleum Institute of America (API).
The most important advantage of this tool is that it allows you to check fluid levels in multiple tanks, in distributed sites, from a single device to gain real-time access to the data generating cost reduction, efficiency improvements and additional added value for your customers.
- Hospitals: Gases for medicinal use.
- Oil and gas: Fuels and their derivatives.
- Chemical industries.
- Food and agribusiness.
- Water treatment.
Benefits of the app:
- Configuration for one or multiple tanks.
- 24 x 7 monitoring.
- Real-time alarms and alerts.
- Completely customizable as needed.
Impact of your application:
- Reduced logistical costs by up to 30%.
- Inventory management improvements: Eliminating manual readings and reducing waste. Substantial time savings in information collection and inventory analysis.
- Eliminate emergency deliveries with their associated extra-costs.
- Optimizing the number of scheduled deliveries.
- Return of empty trucks reducing disputes and facilitating the billing process.
- Reduced fuel consumption and man hours.
- Increased staff productivity.
- Improved user experience with custom delivery schemes.