About the customer
Alsea is a company that involves all the Burger King and Starbucks in the country, being responsible for the maintenance of branches as well as compliance with safety and hygiene standards.
The success case below refers to the installation performed in the branch located in Callao and Corrientes Ave.
- Big amount of power consumption
- Risk of activating protocol zero (in case the temperature of the refrigerator is higher than a certain value at the moment of an inspection) it could be a reason to close the branch and subsequent legal actions if it is not resolved.
- High level of maintenance cost due equipment failure and lack of control.
- Branch automation, defining energy modes according to different times of the day.
- Alerts and alarms due to events such as “freezer door is still open for more than 30 minutes” or “increase of temperature, about to reach critical levels”
- Efficient Management of the Branch, allowing the working team to focus in what they must do, instead of distracting with operating routine tasks such as turn off the lights at certain hour.
- Track maintenance operations, considering SLAs.
- Hidden failures were found, an over consumption was detected in the air conditioning equipment.
- Resources usage were optimized decreasing the billing amount by 30% (compared with the same period from last year).
- Protocol zero cases were mitigated since the deploy of the solution, due the early warnings it provides.
- Higher control for operative and maintenance costs granted by the traceability of tasks that our solution provides.
- The team work in a more efficient way because of the scenes configured in the platform at specific times, they “feel” the shift changes with the environment when lights turn on and off.
About the customer
Telecom Argentina is promoting themselves as automation partners for their customers, by this reason, they want their own offices to be more sustainable friendly, as per as controlled automatically. Focusing into power saving and monitoring as well.
The goal of our customer is to be top of mind regarding IoT Tech. In this case, the branch to intervene is the one located in 1680 of Santa Fe ave, Buenos Aires.
- Old facilities, lack of technology
- Out of the sustainability modern standards, high amount of power consumption.
- As per the previous point, the billing amount is related.
- Not aligned with the IoT strategy of the company
In order to follow the trend of the company, we suggested to focus in:
- Prepare a showroom in the basement showing the installed automation to future leads such as corporate customers.
- Add cameras, sensors and actuators to operate in real time.
- Use the strictest cyber security standards to provide confidence.
- The office has now top trend IoT technology installed to be able to show to the leads.
- Highly improve the energy saving, improving not only the billing, but reducing the environment impact as well.
- Spaces automation
- Fast deploy and configuration, due the initial consideration for extra space in the cabinets when remodeling, instead of adding new cabinets after the structural work.
About the customer
Las Condes medical clinics, is a Chilean private health care founding, located in the eastern side of Santiago de Chile. It counts with auditoriums for conferences inside, besides the hospital area.
In such a big hospital, energy saving is critical, as well as being able to differentiate from its competition by quality and comfort.
- High energy consumption
- Must increase comfort in the recently added maternity area.
- In case of helicopter landing, paraffin smell could be noticed in some areas of the clinic, due the air shafts are connected near in the roof.
- Old auditoriums, need to enhance them technologically
- At first, we proposed to automatize the auditoriums to test the simplest solution
- In order to provide cost savings, we install power meters and control for curtains and lights.
- Automate closing of air shafts on each helicopter landing
- Automate the maternity area enhancing the comfort, autonomy of the patients and more privacy
- At the auditoriums, we migrated from roughly commanded lights to an ad-hoc control panel, providing a customized blueprint and scene control. Optimizing the turn on and off of the projectors. Control elements for the speakers.
- At the heliport, we installed a sonic sensor, in order to detect the helicopter and closing the air shafts automatically.
- At emergencies, kinesio, and pediatrics area, curtains and lighting control were installed in order to save energy and enhance comfort.
- At maternity, the whole area was automated, with multimedia systems in the 48 rooms, working in the cabinets, integrating them with IP phone and touch screens.